Saturday 18 January 2014

Welcome to slow down Mummy!

Thank-you for taking the time to visit.

I am very excited about the growth of the slow down Mummy poem and as a result I have been selling and offering a very personal gift experience.

A mix of text, typography,
logos, personalised poems. Photographs, personal words.
I can create a very unique gift for a loved one, a photo reminder of your baby, children.

All poems-quotes can be placed by a photo of your choice and framed.

I am writing more poems and also text to add to prints.

If you fancy anything, take a look on my facebook Gift shop: Slow down Mummy

Make requests, orders etc via Slow down mummy facebook or direct to my email below.
I invoice via ebay/paypal or bank transfer.

If you want something personal created, then email me:



Photo/ poems,

Birthday/photo/poem/ frames,


framed gifts,


prints,







Family
Birth announcements:


Family quotes,


photo flat cards,


typography,








Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment